Here we go! As of Monday, August 17th, Mayor John Cooper says we can welcome our friends back inside 3 Crow for the first time since the March tornado smashed into our building. We are excited but also approaching reopening with an abundance of caution. Our staff is prepped and ready to implement all recommended health and safety protocols. Dear customers, we need your help as well. This is going to be a little tricky but if we work together, we can try our best to keep each other safe and still have fun.
The statement below is copied from Mayor Cooper’s PHASE TWO GUIDANCE AND RESOURCES report issued Aug. 13, 2020. These rules are in effect Aug. 17 until Aug. 31, 2020.
Restaurants, bars, and Limited Service Restaurants must follow the following restrictions:
Beginning August 17: Limited Service Restaurants, and bars holding an on-premises beer permit but no license from the TABC, may open with patronage limited to 25 people or those who can be socially distanced, whichever is less. Customers must be seated to be served, and anyone standing or walking around the establishment must wear a mask. Take-out, window, or curb-side delivery of alcohol is prohibited after 10:30 p.m.
Here are the current 3 Crow Bar safety rules based on Mayor Cooper’s guidelines:
- Maximum indoor capacity is 25.
- No more than 6 people per table. Please do not move to other tables once seated. If you want to say hello to a friend, please put on your mask and please remain standing and keep it brief. Sorry. Until things get better, we cannot allow you to sit with anyone except the group you arrived with or congregate in groups inside the building and you must observe physical distancing guidelines at all times while on the premises.
- Please wear your mask when not seated at your table. If you must leave your table, please put on your mask in order to keep others safe.
- All orders and payments must be taken at your table. No bar seating. No bar service. Please do not attempt to pay at the register or bar. Your designated server will provide your tab and process your payment as quickly as possible as soon as you are ready to leave.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the bar. Please use these as needed and wash your hands often. We will be cleaning all service areas between seatings.
- Virtual MENU is available here on our website. Click the MENU button above to see our full selection of Good Grub & Delicious Drinks.
BE SMART! BE SAFE! BE KIND! THANK YOU!
TAKE OUT ORDERING is still AVAILABLE. CALL 615-262-3345 or ORDER ONLINE.
Open noon – 10:30pm every day. Last Call 10:00pm.
CLICK ON “MENU” ABOVE to see our complete selection of GREAT GRUB & DELICIOUS DRINKS! PICK UP at our WINDOW on 11TH STREET.
Check out our new SAFETY & REOPENING RULES VIDEO courtesy of our very own 3 CROW BAR ALWAYS READY FOR HAPPY HOUR PLAYERS!
Question? Compliments! We love to hear from you. PM us on Facebook or Instagram @3crowbar or email firstname.lastname@example.org